HVAC Service Tech -$1000 Bonus
Service Technician Position Description: $1000 Sign On Bonus for the right candidate
The ideal candidate will possess complete understanding of refrigeration function and theory, be able to troubleshoot /diagnose, perform replacement of HVAC related components such as air conditioners & heat pumps, furnaces & air handlers, duct work & zone systems, thermostats, air filters/ filtration systems, low and high voltage wiring as well as internal components such as compressors, capacitors, motors, switches, circuit boards, other internal circuitry. The prospective candidate must be able to educate customer on other products and services offered by Premier Indoor Comfort Systems.
Service Technician Position Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
* Minimum 5 years residential and/ or light commercial experience
* Must have excellent customer service skills
* Must be EPA certified* N.A.T.E. certified a plus
* Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, do extensive kneeling, squatting and stooping (often in cramped quarters such as attics or crawlspaces), must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
-All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen, background check and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000 /year
* HVAC Service or Installation: 3 years (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Contact John at email@example.com or 678-836-9991